Connecting Tenants, Landlords and Suppliers
Increase productivity and improve tenant satisfaction scores An omnichannel environment improves employee productivity and the service you can deliver to your tenants. Agents connected through 8×8’s cloud-based communications platform are able to collaborate with third-parties, back-office staff and engineers to gain expert advice while maintaining a connection with the tenant, resulting in more enquiries being resolved the first time and improved operational efficiency. Intuitive user interfaces and AI simplify workflow management and provide operational data and analytics, with essential reports and insights that provide information business leaders, asset and housing teams need to deliver on strategic objectives.
A Connected Workforce
Technology plays an important part in how we communicate, and with so many channels available these can easily become difficult to manage. The average business currently uses around 7 different communication applications, workforces are disconnected with individual groups and departments using different applications including WhatsApp, personal text messages, tenant 121 video calls, Microsoft Teams and more. These disparate communication channels, when not brought together, compromise staff productivity and the service delivered to tenants. 8×8 brings all communication channels together onto a single, centrally-managed platform. Integration with CRM provides Contact Cent, UC and Teams users with the information they need and a single view of all tenant Interactions. Agents are easily connected with other customer-facing teams;- housing, compliance, tenant arrears officers and engineers through chat; video, voice and SMS to share information and instantly connect tenants to experts for a faster and first-time resolution to enquiries and improved tenant satisfaction scores.
of CX leaders believe CX
will be the role of every employee by 2030
Source: 8×8 research
Connecting tenants with experts
8×8 Contact Centre improves agent efficiency with a single-pane view of all communication channels, where agents can handle multiple digital conversations simultaneously, increasing agent productivity without compromising service.
Team leaders and supervisors can adapt faster to unexpected changes in staff levels and manage workflows including call routing plans, automated SMS messages, email and more, using drag-and-drop technology.
Tenant payments are securely processed, without leaving their conversation with a credit controller or agent, enabling debts to be cleared and next actions to be taken, faster.
Integrations with your favourite business applications, CRM and Teams provide valuable cross-platform analytics for managing performance against strategic and individual KPIs.
Video interactions between engineers and tenants provide faster, remote fixes, reduce callout costs and are attached to a tenant record to identify recurring incidents and where preventative maintenance may be required.
Source: Platform Housing
Coaching and training
Stay on top of training requirements and improve tenant satisfaction scores with targeted, timely feedback to your team.
Supervisor Workspace is easily configurable to provide insights to drive best behaviour and ensure compliance standards are met. Changes in agent and tenant behaviours are quickly identified using sentiment analysis, allowing agents to be guided through
conversations to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved.
Areas for improvement are easily identified with essential performance metrics monitored through a series of regular reports with trend analysis, end-to-end journey analytics and call recording for examples of best practices.
New employees are quickly brought up to speed with intuitive user interfaces, a library of best practices calls and options to highlight and tag employees for targeted and efficient coaching.
Automated surveys ensure the tenant voice is heard and valuable feedback is captured and acted upon.
Transform the way your IT Teams work and how tenants and employees interact with a single, centrally managed communication platform.
Cross-platform analytics provide business and team leaders with customisable reports and valuable insights for important decision making.
A single communications
platform has an averaged
lower TCO than a multivendor
Analytics & Reporting
Gain complete visibility into performance metrics with valuable insights and real-time reports. Sort, filter and distribute important statistics to share details of trends and interactions, improve operational efficiency and increase tenant satisfaction.
Use instant intelligence with ML/AI to sort and prioritise calls, chats, texts, and social posts and alert agents accordingly.
Obtain greater insights into tenant interactions with important call metrics; abandoned, answered, durations, call patterns, call recordings and end-to-end journey analytics that provide essential insights into trends, with granular detail to monitor KPIs.
Deliver consistency across digital channels, handled from a single solution and capture valuable insights with holistic reporting that delivers a simplified, single source of truth for better decision-making.
“8×8 has transformed the way that we work, not only from an IT infrastructure perspective, but also from a customer experience perspective.”Hassan Bahrani, Head of IT, Thirteen Group
The demand for social housing is increasing, putting pressure on landlords to deliver more homes and ensure regulatory standards are met, which also means increased workloads for already stretched contact centre teams.
Increase tenant satisfaction with a design-led approach.
The intuitive, design-led interface that powers the 8×8 Contact Centre streamlines tenant interactions and offers agents a simple, efficient, and engaging way to deliver positive experiences. Developed with universally familiar and friendly design patterns, agents are able to resolve enquiries faster, using a modern digital interface. Automated workflows and streamlined navigation empower your agents to provide frictionless tenant experiences and automate tenant satisfaction surveys.
Make each interaction more tenant-centric
Customer expectations around service continue to rise. With multiple communications channels together on a single pane of glass, 8×8 is perfect for today’s contact centre environments. Plus, tenant data is intelligently stored and readily accessible, empowering agents to handle interactions efficiently. Agents can connect with experts throughout the organisations, process rent and arrears collections and engineers can use Video Interaction to provide remote fixes to service requests. Supervisors and team leaders can quickly manage workflows to adapt to unexpected situations, while speech analytics ensure behaviour and compliance targets are met.
- Maximise tenant safety and satisfaction with omnichannel experiences, real-time Video Interaction for remote fixes, analytics for performance and behaviour management and self-service options.
- Deliver a higher quality of service with self-service environments and IIVR, cross-platform call and sentiment analysis to explore trends and granular interaction detail, identify training needs and optimise workflows.
- Create operational efficiency with a single platform that integrates with 50+ apps out of the box, including Microsoft Teams, and connect the contact centre with the rest of the business and the information they need for faster problem solving, better collaboration and lower TCO.
Omnichannel environments with self-service options for low-touch engagements give tenants 24/7 access and provide essential analytics and statistics for continuous improvement.
- New tenant onboarding is faster and easier with an omnichannel environment and self-service options. Tenants can choose how to connect with landlords, and agents have a single view of all interactions to reply in context.
- Rent collection, arrears and recharge processes are faster and more efficient with secure PCI/DSS payment processing and simple workflows for delivering reminders and alerts.
- Repairs and service requests can be fulfilled remotely, burst pipes and damp are easily investigated and tenants can be shown how to work boilers through Video Interaction without unnecessary call-out charges.
- Compliance property checks can be quickly arranged and appointment reminders sent via SMS with text-to-speech to minimise unnecessary return visits.
- Local agency connections are easily maintained, with supplier and tenant interactions on a single system that integrates with CRM, for a simple view of interactions, across all channels.
- Tenant feedback is easily obtained with automated surveys and satisfaction rates are improved with speech and sentiment analysis to guide agents through interactions to the best possible outcomes.
- Metrics and reports provide valuable insights into trends with granular detail, including call metrics, abandoned and answered calls, call duration and end-to-end journey analytics. Customisable reports and call recordings can be delivered regularly or generated on demand to give supervisors the information they need to identify training and performance requirements and make informed decisions for continuous improvement.
- Integrations are plentiful with open APIs and 50+ out-of-the-box integrations, including CRM, Teams and internal ticketing systems, to provide a consistent experience across internal (informal) contact centres and customer-facing (external) contact centres .