Improving Tenant Satisfaction and Safety with Modern Communications
The demand for social housing is increasing, putting pressure on landlords to deliver more homes and ensure regulatory standards are met, which also means increased workloads for already stretched contact centre teams.
Increase tenant satisfaction with a design-led approach.
The intuitive, design-led interface that powers the 8×8 Contact Centre streamlines tenant interactions and offers agents a simple, efficient, and engaging way to deliver positive experiences. Developed with universally familiar and friendly design patterns, agents are able to resolve enquiries faster, using a modern digital interface. Automated workflows and streamlined navigation empower your agents to provide frictionless tenant experiences and automate tenant satisfaction surveys.
Make each interaction more tenant-centric
Customer expectations around service continue to rise. With multiple communications channels together on a single pane of glass, 8×8 is perfect for today’s contact centre environments. Plus, tenant data is intelligently stored and readily accessible, empowering agents to handle interactions efficiently. Agents can connect with experts throughout the organisations, process rent and arrears collections and engineers can use Video Interaction to provide remote fixes to service requests. Supervisors and team leaders can quickly manage workflows to adapt to unexpected situations, while speech analytics ensure behaviour and compliance targets are met.
- Maximise tenant safety and satisfaction with omnichannel experiences, real-time Video Interaction for remote fixes, analytics for performance and behaviour management and self-service options.
- Deliver a higher quality of service with self-service environments and IIVR, cross-platform call and sentiment analysis to explore trends and granular interaction detail, identify training needs and optimise workflows.
- Create operational efficiency with a single platform that integrates with 50+ apps out of the box, including Microsoft Teams, and connect the contact centre with the rest of the business and the information they need for faster problem solving, better collaboration and lower TCO.
Omnichannel environments with self-service options for low-touch engagements give tenants 24/7 access and provide essential analytics and statistics for continuous improvement.
- New tenant onboarding is faster and easier with an omnichannel environment and self-service options. Tenants can choose how to connect with landlords, and agents have a single view of all interactions to reply in context.
- Rent collection, arrears and recharge processes are faster and more efficient with secure PCI/DSS payment processing and simple workflows for delivering reminders and alerts.
- Repairs and service requests can be fulfilled remotely, burst pipes and damp are easily investigated and tenants can be shown how to work boilers through Video Interaction without unnecessary call-out charges.
- Compliance property checks can be quickly arranged and appointment reminders sent via SMS with text-to-speech to minimise unnecessary return visits.
- Local agency connections are easily maintained, with supplier and tenant interactions on a single system that integrates with CRM, for a simple view of interactions, across all channels.
- Tenant feedback is easily obtained with automated surveys and satisfaction rates are improved with speech and sentiment analysis to guide agents through interactions to the best possible outcomes.
- Metrics and reports provide valuable insights into trends with granular detail, including call metrics, abandoned and answered calls, call duration and end-to-end journey analytics. Customisable reports and call recordings can be delivered regularly or generated on demand to give supervisors the information they need to identify training and performance requirements and make informed decisions for continuous improvement.
- Integrations are plentiful with open APIs and 50+ out-of-the-box integrations, including CRM, Teams and internal ticketing systems, to provide a consistent experience across internal (informal) contact centres and customer-facing (external) contact centres .